Jammu University Recruitment 2022: Jammu University has recently announced the latest notification for the Professor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Jammu University|
|Job Location||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|Jammu University Official Website||www.jammuuniversity.ac.in|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree, M.Phil, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 2,18,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- All Candidates: Rs. 1,610/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jammuuniversity.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should send the printout of the duly filled online application along with all the self-attested photocopies of required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the address mentioned below.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- The Deputy Registrar (Teaching Wing), First Floor, New Administration Block – I, University of Jammu, Jammu (Tawi) -180006
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||15 October 2022|