ITI Limited Recruitment 2022: Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) has recently announced the latest notification for the Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)|
|Post Details||Cost and Management Trainees|
|ITI Limited Official Website||www.iicb.res.in|
|Cost and Management Trainees||08|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 10,000 – 15,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Merit List
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.itiltd.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- Deputy General Manager – HR (B/R&D), ITI Limited Bengaluru Plant, Doorvani Nagar, Bengaluru – 560016
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||31 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||14 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||17 September 2022|