IOB Recruitment 2022: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has recently announced the latest notification for the Specialist Officer Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|Post Details||Specialist Officers- Manager|
|Job Location||Chennai, Hyderabad, and All Over India|
|IOB Official Website||www.iob.in|
|Specialist Officers / Manager||25|
|Specialist Officers||The candidates must have passed Full-Time B.E./ B. Tech./M.E/M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communications / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / MCA with a minimum of 60% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||25 – 30 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Exam
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.iob.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||08 November 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications|