Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has recently announced the latest notification for the Enrolled Follower Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Details||Enrolled Follower|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|ICG Official Website||www.indiancoastguard.gov.in|
- Enrolled Follower
|Enrolled Follower||Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
- Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website wwwindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Commander, (For District Recruitment Officer), No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbander-360 575 (Gujarat).”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05 January 2023|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|