Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has recently announced the latest notification for the Civilian MT Driver Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Details||Civilian MT Driver|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|ICG Official Website||www.indiancoastguard.gov.in|
|Civilian MT Driver||03|
|Fork Lift Operator||01|
|Sheet Metal Worker(Skilled)||01|
|Civilian MT Driver||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a Minimum of 02 years experience in driving motor vehicles and Knowledge of motor mechanisms (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).|
|Fork Lift Operator||The candidates must have passed ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board with not less than one year of experience in the trade.|
|Store Keeper||The candidates must have passed 12th with 02 years experience in handling Stores in any recognised firm or Central or State Government organisation or Public Sector Undertakings or a Bachelor’s Degree in (Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration) with One year of experience in handling Stores from any firm or Central or State Government Organisation or Public Sector Undertakings or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Carpenter (Skilled)||The candidates must have passed 10th completed with an apprenticeship in the trade from Industrial Training Institute or 10th completed with 3 years experience in the trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Sheet Metal Worker(Skilled)||The candidates must have passed an apprenticeship in the trade from|
Industrial Training Institute or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Unskilled Labourer||The candidates must have passed Matriculation pass or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 03 years of experience in the trade.|
|Engine Driver||The candidates must have a Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognized Government Institute or equivalent.|
|MT Fitter||The candidates must have passed Matriculation or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 02 years’ experience in an automobile workshop.|
|Minimum Age to Maximum Age for Civilian MT Driver||18 to 27 years|
|Minimum Age to Maximum Age for Fork Lift Operator||18 to 27 years|
|Minimum Age to Maximum Age for Store Keeper||18 to 25 years|
|Minimum Age to Maximum Age for Carpenter (Skilled)||18 to 30 years|
|Minimum Age to Maximum Age for Sheet Metal Worker(Skilled)||18 to 27 years|
|Minimum Age to Maximum Age for Unskilled Labourer||18 to 27 years|
|Minimum Age to Maximum Age for Engine Driver||18 to 30 years|
|Minimum Age to Maximum Age for MT Fitter||18 to 27 years|
|Civilian MT Driver||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Fork Lift Operator||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Store Keeper||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Carpenter (Skilled)||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Sheet Metal Worker(Skilled)||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Unskilled Labourer||Rs. 18,000|
|Engine Driver||Rs. 25,500/-|
|MT Fitter||Rs. 19,900/-|
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01 December 2022|