Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank has recently announced the latest notification for the Chief Digital Officer. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Details||Chief Digital Officer|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Indian Bank Official Website||www.indianbank.in|
- Chief Digital Officer
|Chief Digital Officer||The candidates must have passed B.E./ B.Tech and MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||35 years|
|Maximum Age||55 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
- All Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianbank.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Pin – 600 014, Tamil Nadu.”
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||16 November 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications||25 November 2022|
|Notification link||Click Here|