Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank has recently announced the latest notification for the Office Assistant. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Details||Office Assistant|
|Indian Bank Official Website||www.indianbank.in|
- Office Assistant
|Faculty||The candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Sc, B.Ed, BA, MA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Office Assistant||The candidates must have passed Graduate, B.Com/ BA/ BSW or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||22 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Faculty – Rs. 20,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 12,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Demonstration/ Presentation (Faculty Post Only)
- All Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianbank.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Indian Bank Zonal Office, Ranchi, 4th Floor, S.P.G. Mart, Bahu Bazar, Ranchi, Jharkhand- 834001.”
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||02 December 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications||22 December 2022|