Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank has recently announced the latest notification for the Social Media Specialist. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Details||Social Media Specialist & Others|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Indian Bank Official Website||www.indianbank.in|
- Social Media Specialist – Digital Marketing – 02
- Partnerships and Affiliates lead – Digital Marketing – 01
- Creatives expert – Digital Marketing – 02
- Data engineers – AnalyticsCoE – 02
- UI / UX designers – Digitization – 02
|Social Media Specialist||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Media, Marketing, Communications, IT, Technology, or Management fields Mandatory, Knowledge of analytics, tracking, social media monitoring tools or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Partnerships and Affiliates lead||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Media, Marketing, Communications, IT, Media, or technology fields, Digital Marketing certifications from Google Digital Garage, Hub spot academy or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Creatives expert||The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Management, Marketing, IT, Media, and technology fields, Knowledge of any one of the available tools in the market such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Data engineers||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Computer/System Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Data Analytics or another engineering field, Working knowledge of Hadoop, SQL, Oracle or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|UI / UX designers||The candidates must have passed A Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in design related discipline, fine arts, Consumer behavior, Marketing, mass media, technology or other relevant experience, Strong knowledge of research methods and frameworks, user interface standards, tools, and industry guidelines or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||30 years|
|Maximum Age||50 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
- All Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianbank.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.”
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||21 November 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications||05 December 2022|
|Notification link||Click Here|