IAF Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force has recently announced the latest notification for the Commissioned Officer posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Details||Commissioned Officers / NCC Special Entry|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|IAF Official Website||www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in|
- Flying Branch – 10
- Ground Duty (Technical) – 130
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – 118
|Flying Branch||Candidates must have passed 12th with 50% marks each in Maths and Physics, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||Candidates must have passed 12th with 50% marks each in Maths and Physics, BE/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||24 – 26 years|
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 December 2022|