India Post Recruitment 2023: Indian Postal Circle has recently announced the latest notification for the Skilled Artisans Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Post Details||Skilled Artisans|
|Indian Postal Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|All Posts||The candidates must have passed 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Competitive Trade Test
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/-
- Examination Fees: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates – NIL
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No. 37, Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09 January 2022|
|Official Notification & Application form||Click Here|