Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2022: Income Tax Department has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Income Tax Dept Official Website||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
|Inspector of Income Tax||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age For Inspector of Income Tax||30 Years|
|Maximum Age For Tax Assistant||27 years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Ground/ Proficiency Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Additional/ Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. & TPS), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER, 1st floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Christian Basti, G S Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781005.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31 August 2022|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click here|