IIT Madras Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Post Details||Project Officer|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|IIT Madras Official Website||www.iitm.ac.in|
- Project Officer
|Project Officer||The candidates must have passed Bachelor in Social Work, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer To Official Notification
- Rs. 27,500 – 50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Document Verification
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitm.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 October 2022|