IISER Kolkata Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata) has recently announced the latest notification for the Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|IISER Kolkata Official Website||www.iiserkol.ac.in|
|Chief Scientific Officer||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01|
|For All Posts||Candidates should have passed Degree, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, Ph.D., or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age||27 to 55 years|
- Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 2,15,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
|For Chief Scientific Officer, Senior Scientific Officer Candidates||Rs. 1,000/-|
|For Junior Assistant Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply For Online and Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiserkol.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should send the hard copy of the online application along with the required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- The Registrar Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata Mohanpur – 741 246, Dt. Nadia, West Bengal.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15 September 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application||30 September 2022|