IIPS Recruitment 2022: International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) announced the latest notification for the Senior Project Officer Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)|
|Post-Details||Senior Project Officer|
|IIPS Official Website||www.iipsindia.ac.in|
|Senior Project Officer||01|
|Senior Project Officer||Candidates must have passed an M.Phil/Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 70,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iipsindia.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Refer to Official Notification.
|Walk-in Date & Time||08 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|