IIMR Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) announced the latest notification for the Field Assistant Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Millets Research|
|IIMR Official Website||www.millets.res.in|
- Young Professional
- Field Assistant
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed an M.Sc, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.millets.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Conference Hall, Nutrihub, ICAR – Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030.
|Walk-In-Interview Date & Time||29 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|