IIMBG Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya (IIMBG) has recently announced the latest notification for the Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya (IIMBG)|
|Job Location||Patna – Bihar|
|IIMBG Official Website||www.iimbg.ac.in|
|Administrative Officer – Public Relations||01|
|Administrative Officer – Admission||01|
|Assistant Engineer – Electrical||01|
|Assistant System Manager||01|
|IT & System Assistant||01|
|Management Trainee – IT||01|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation, BE/ B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, Masters Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||30 to 40 Years|
- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iimbg.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 August 2022|