IIIT Ranchi Recruitment 2022: International Institute of Information Technology announced the latest notification for the Professor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||International Institute of Information Technology|
|Job Location||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|IIIT Ranchi Official Website||www.iiitranchi.ac.in|
|Assistant Professor Grade- II||08|
|Assistant Professor||Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 42,000/- to Rs. 70,900/-
(i) Assistant Professor Grade-II:
|Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 1,500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
(ii) Associate Professor & Professor:
|Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 2,000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 1,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiitranchi.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi, Science & Technology Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-834010.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 July 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form for Associate Professor, Professor Post||Click Here|
|Application form for Assistant Professor Grade-II Post||Click Here|