IIHR Recruitment 2022: ICAR – Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) has recently announced the latest notification for the Young Professional Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||ICAR – Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|IIHR Official Website||www.iihr.res.in|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed B.Com, BBA, BBS, B.Sc, M.Sc, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.25,000/- to Rs.35,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iihr.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “PS/PI/Co-PI, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560089, Karnataka.”
- IHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore–560089.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 August 2022|
|Date of Interview||30 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|