IIEST Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology has announced the latest notification for the Project Associate-II Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology|
|Job Location||Howrah – West Bengal|
|IIEST Official Website||www.iiests.ac.in|
|Faculty||Candidates must have passed a Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Maximum Age: 60 years
- Rs. 75,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiests.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates should mail the scanned copy of duly filled application form along with the self-attested scanned copies of the required documents as specified in the official notification to this mail ID: email@example.com.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Alumni Seminar Hall, 1st floor of the Science & Technology Building
|Walk-in Date & Time||19 December 2022 to 21 December 2022|