IIBF Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has recently announced the latest notification for Junior Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance|
|Post Details||Junior Executive & Others|
|Job Location||Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai & New Delhi|
|IIBF Official Website||www.iibf.org.in|
|Head of Professional Development Centre||01|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||01|
|Assistant Director (Information Technology)||01|
|Assistant Director (Academics)||02|
|Head of Professional Development Centre||The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate/ CA / CMA / CFA and CAIIB, MBA (Finance) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Faculty Members||The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate/ CA/CMA /CFA and CAIIB Desirable MBA (Finance), Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||The candidates must have passed a Chartered Accountant, CMA / CS WORK or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Director (Information Technology)||The candidates must have passed a BTech / B.E. (IT or Computer Science) / M.C.A, Industry Certifications in LINUX, Networking, Database, Security or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Director (Academics)||The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate in Commerce / Economics / Banking/ Finance or CA/CMA/CS, MBA or equivalent qualifications Ph.D CAIIB CFA WORK or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Executive||The candidates must have passed a Graduate in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications, a Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF, MCom / MA (Economics) / MBA / CA / CMA / CS / CFA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
i). Junior Executive:
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
ii) Assistant Director (Academics):
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
iii). Assistant Director (Information Technology):
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
iv). Deputy Director (Accounts):
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
v). Deputy Director (Accounts), Head of Professional Development Centre:
|Minimum Age||55 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
- Deputy Director (Accounts), Head of Professional Development Centre – Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – Rs. 75,500- – 1,24,450/-
- Assistant Director (Information Technology) – Rs. 62,900 – 1,16,100/-
- Assistant Director (Academics) – Rs. 62,900 – 1,16,100/-
- Junior Executive – Rs. 28,300 – 91,300/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Exam (Junior Executive Post only )
- Personal Interview
- All Candidates For Junior Executive Post: Rs. 700/- + GST as applicable
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iibf.org.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Notification & Applying Link||Click Here|