IHBT Recruitment 2022: Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology has announced the latest notification for the Project Associate Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology|
|Job Location||Palampur – Himachal Pradesh|
|IHBT Official Website||www.ihbt.res.in|
- Project Associate – I
- Project Assistant
- Senior Project Associate
- Field Worker
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree, Graduation, Master’s Degree, M.Sc, M.Pharma, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||35 to 50 years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 42,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ihbt.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates should send the scanned copy of duly filled application form along with the required self-attested documents through Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P)
|Walk-In Date||18 October 2022 to 16 November 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|