IGNTU Recruitment 2022: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)|
|Post Details||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|IGNTU Official Website||www.igntu.ac.in|
|Data Entry Operator||03|
|For All Post||Candidates should have passed a Diploma in Computer, Diploma and Degree in Civil, Electrical Engineering, Diploma and Graduation, or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 32,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Selection Test
How to Apply For E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.igntu.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Candidates can also apply online by the link given below
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 October 2022|