IGNCA Recruitment 2022: Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA) announced the latest notification for the Consultant, Project Associate Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|IGNCA Official Website||www.ignca.gov.in|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Arts Conservation, Chemistry, Heritage Management, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Project Associate: Practical/in-person and Walk-In-Interview.
- Project Assistant: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ignca.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- IGNCA, New Delhi
|Walk-in Date & Time||21 September 2022 at 10:00 AM|
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here|