ICMR– NIN Recruitment 2022: ICMR- National Institute of Nutrition has recently announced the latest notification for the Field Worker posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||ICMR–National Institute of Nutrition|
|Post Details||Field Worker|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|ICMR-NIN Official Website||www.nin.res.in|
|Project Field Worker||04|
|Project Research Assistant||01|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a Degree, Master’s Degree, Graduate in Science, Master’s Degree in Nutrition/ Social Work/ Sociology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age For Project Supervisor||40 Years|
|Maximum Age For Project Field Worker and Project Research Assistant||30 years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nin.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Conference Hall & Committee Room, ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad.
|Walk-in Dates & Time||03 August 2022 and 04 August 2022|
|Official Notification for Project Supervisor & Project Field Worker||Click Here|
|Official Notification for Project Research Assistant||Click Here|