ICAR-CISH Recruitment 2022: ICAR Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture has recently announced the latest notification for the YP Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||ICAR Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture|
|Post Details||YP & Others|
|ICAR CISH Official Website||www.cish.icar.gov.in|
- Young Professional
- Bee Professionals
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a 12th, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- Rs. 16,000 – 25,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Walk-In-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cish.icar.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “Administrative Building of the ICAR-CISH, Regional Research Station, Madhav Nagar, Malda – 732103 (West Bengal)”.
|Walk-In-Interview Date||17 August 2022|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|