IBPS Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently announced the latest notification for the Programming Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Details||Programming Assistant|
|IBPS Official Website||www.ibps.in|
- Programming Assistant
|Programming Assistant||Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc-IT/ B.CA/ B.Sc in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 25,500 – 47,043/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short Listing
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION, IBPS HOUSE, 90 FT DP ROAD, BEHIND THAKUR POLYTECHNIC, OFF. W E HIGHWAY, KANDIVALI (EAST), MUMBAI 400101”.
|Walk-In Date||14 December 2022 @ 09.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|