IBPS Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently announced the latest notification for the Specialist Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Details||Specialist Officer (SO CRP XII- 2022)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|IBPS Official Website||www.ibps.in|
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||516|
|HR / Personal Officer||15|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||100|
|IT Officer||Candidates must have passed4-year an Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications, Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||Candidates must have passed 4-year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Rajbasha Adhikari||Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Law Officer||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|HR / Personal Officer||Candidates must have passed a Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||Candidates must have passed Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Main Exam
- Document Verification
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21 November 2022|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Link||Click Here|
Latest Bank Jobs 2022
|Union Bank||39||Click Here||27.12.22|
|BOB||07||Click Here ||26.12.22|
|MP Cooperative Bank||2254||Click Here||25.12.22|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||Various||Click Here ||23.12.22|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||314||Click Here ||23.12.22|
|BOB||08||Click Here ||23.12.22|
|Bank of Maharastra||551||Click Here||23.12.22|
|Indian Bank||Various||Click Here||22.12.22|
|KHETI Bank||139||Click Here||15.12.22|
|Central Bank of India||Various||Click Here||15.12.22|
|Bank of America||Various||Click Here||ASAP|
|Central Bank of India||Various||Click Here||ASAP|
|Canara Robeco||Various||Click Here||ASAP|
|SBI Life Insurance||Various||Click Here||ASAP|
|Yes Bank||Various||Click Here||ASAP|
|ICICI Prudential Life||Various||Click Here||ASAP|