HPSCB Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd has announced the latest notification for the Assistant Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification. The details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|HPSCB Official Website||www.hpscb.com|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a Graduation degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 years|
- Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Online Exam
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/ EWS/ BPL/Antodaya/ Female/ PwD Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hpscb.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|