HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Chief Finance & Accounts Officer posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Details||Chief Finance & Accounts Officer|
|HPSC Official Website||www.hpsc.gov.in|
- Chief Finance & Accounts Officer
|Chief Finance & Accounts Officer||The candidates must have passed a CA, Commerce Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||42 years|
- Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- For Male candidates of General, Ex-Serviceman of Haryana, General and all reserved: Rs. 1000/-
- For all Female candidates of Genera, General and all reserved, Male & Female, SC / BC-A / BC-B /
ESM categories of Haryana: Rs. 250/-
- For PWDB Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 December 2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|