HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Deputy Director posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
|Panchkula – Haryana
|HPSC Official Website
- Deputy Director (Technical)
|Deputy Director (Technical)
|The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Divisional Fire Officer, BE/ B.Tech in Fire Engineering, Graduation in Science, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
|For Male candidates of the General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana. For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States
|For all Female candidates of the General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only. For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States
|For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|14 September 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|04 October 2022