HPPSC Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Office Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Post Details||Junior Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Hamirpur – Himachal Pradesh|
|HPPSC Official Website||www.hppsc.hp.gov.in|
- Junior Office Assistant
|Junior Office Assistant||Candidates must have passed 12th with ITI/ Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with a Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
- Skill Test on Computer for Typing
- General Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 120/-
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Office of the Secretary, HP Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur-177001.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 August 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|