HOCL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Laboratory Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited|
|Post Details||Junior Laboratory Assistant & Others|
|HOCL Official Website||www.hoclindia.com|
- Plant Engineer – 01
- Instrument Engineer – 01
- Marketing Officer – 01
- Junior Technician (Medical) – 03
- Junior Technician (Electrical) – 02
- Junior Technician (Instrumentation) – 02
- Junior Medical Assistant – 01
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 02
- Junior Helper – 07
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, Any Degree, B.Sc, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hoclindia.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- HOCL, Ambalamugal.
|Walk-In-Interview for Plant Engineer, Instrument Engineer, Marketing Officer||29 August 2022|
|Walk-In-Interview for Junior Technician||30 August 2022|
|Walk-In-Interview for Junior Medical Assistant & Laboratory Assistant||31 August 2022|
|Walk-In-Interview for Junior Helper||01 September 2022|
|Official Notification & Application form||Click Here|