HMFW Prakasam Recruitment 2022: Health Medical & Family Welfare Department Prakasam has recently announced the latest notification for the Lab Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Health Medical & Family Welfare Department Prakasam|
|Post Details||Lab Technician|
|Job Location||Prakasam – Andhra Pradesh|
|HMFW Prakasam Official Website||www.prakasam.ap.gov.in|
|Sanitary worker and Watchmen||08|
|Bio Medical Engineer||03|
|Audiometrician/ Audiometric Technician||03|
|General Duty Attendants||75|
|Emergency Medical Technician||03|
|Radiation Safety Officer||01|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, DMLT, D.Pharm, B.Pharm, B.Sc, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, CRA/ DRGA/DMIT, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||42 years|
- Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 61,960/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Based on Merit
- OC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/BC/EWC/PH Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.prakasam.ap.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “District Medical & Health Officer,Prakasam District, Ongole”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21 September 2022|