District Court of Gurugam Recruitment 2022: District Court of Gurugam has recently announced the latest notification for the Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||District Court of Gurugam|
|Job Location||Gurugam – Haryana|
|District Court of Gurugam Official Website||www.districts.ecourts.gov.in|
|Clerk||Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||42 years|
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Office of District and Sessions Judge, Districts Courts, Near Rajiv Chowk, Gurugram, Haryana”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 December 2022|