GSI Recruitment 2022: Geological Survey of India has announced the latest notification for the Driver Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India (GSI)|
|Job Location||Dimapur, Gangtok, Gauhati, Imphal, Itanagar, Shillong|
|GSI Official Website||www.gsi.gov.in|
|Driver||Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gsi.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The ADG & HOD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India, Lumbatngen, Rynjah, Shillong-793006.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 Sep 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|