FSI Recruitment 2022: Forest Survey of India (FSI) has recently announced the latest notification for the Technical Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Forest Survey of India (FSI)|
|Post Details||Technical Associate & Others|
|FSI Official Website||www.fsi.nic.in|
- Technical Associate – 10
- Programmer – 01
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Remote Sensing/ GIS, BE/B. Tech, ME/M.Tech, M.Sc in Computer Science/IT, MCA, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 31,000 – 80,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fsi.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 August 2022|