FRI Recruitment 2023: Forest Research Institute (FRI) announced the latest notification for the Technician, MTS Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Forest Research Institute (FRI)|
|Post-Details||Technician, MTS & Others|
|FRI Official Website||www.fridu.edu.in|
- Technician (Field Lab Research) – 23
- Technician (Maintenance) – 06
- Technical Assistant (Para Medical) – 07
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 05
- Forest Guard – 02
- Steno Grade-II – 01
- Store Keeper – 02
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 04
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 22
|Technician (Field Lab Research)||Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. in Related Field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Technician (Maintenance)||Candidates must have passed the B.Sc./ Diploma in CS/ IT or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Technical Assistant (Para Medical)||Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. in Related Field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Candidates must have passed the 12th, Typing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Forest Guard||Candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Steno Grade-II||Candidates must have passed the 12th, Steno, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Store Keeper||Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 – 21 years|
|Maximum Age||27 – 30 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam (Online Computer-Based Test)
- Descriptive Test
- Skill/ Type Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fridu.edu.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application. Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19 January 2023|
|Notification & Applying Link||Click Here (Updated Soon)|