ECHS Recruitment 2022: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) announced the latest notification for the Lab Tech Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|ECHS Official Website||www.echs.gov.in|
|All Post||The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, DMLT, B.Sc, B.Pharm, BDS, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 16,800/- to Rs. 75,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.echs.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- OIC ECHS Cell, Stn HQ Bhusawal PO: Ordnance Factory Bhusawal, PIN 425203.
- Station Headquarters Bhusawal.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 August 2022|
|Date Of Interview||30 August 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|