DVET Recruitment 2022: Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship & Innovation has announced the latest notification for the Young Professional Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship & Innovation|
|DVET Official Website||www.dvet.gov.in|
- Young Professionals
|Young Professionals||Candidates must have passed a Graduate, Master’s Degree, ME/M. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dvet.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to their respective mail ID for email@example.com
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 October 2022|
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here|