DSSC Recruitment 2022: Defence Services Staff College, Wellington announced the latest notification for the LDC, MTS posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Defence Services Staff College, Wellington|
|Job Location||Nilgiris – Tamil Nadu|
|DSSC Official Website||www.dssc.gov.in|
- Lower Division Clerk – 04
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 03
- Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training) – 05
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||25 – 27 years|
- Rs. 18,000 – 63,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dssc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|