DRDO IRDE Recruitment 2022: DRDO-Instruments Research & Development Establishment has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Research Fellow Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||DRDO-Instruments Research & Development Establishment|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Dehradun – Uttarakhand|
|DRDO IRDE Official Website||www.drdo.gov.in|
- Junior Research Fellow
|Junior Research Fellow||The candidates must have passed a BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Electronics Engg, Computer Science, Electrical Engg, Mechanical Engg, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 7,000/-to Rs. 9,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Merit List
How to Apply Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21 September 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|