DRDO-ADE Recruitment 2022: DRDO – Aeronautical Development Establishment has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||DRDO – Aeronautical Development Establishment|
|DRDO-ADE Official Website||www.drdo.gov.in|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees(B.E/B.Tech)||11|
|Technician Apprenticeship Trainees(Diploma)||18|
|Trade Apprenticeship Trainees(ITI)||22|
|All Post||The candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees(B.E/B.Tech)-Rs. 9,000/-
- Technician Apprenticeship Trainees(Diploma)- Rs. 8,000/-
- Trade Apprenticeship Trainees(ITI)- Rs. 7,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Merit List
How to Apply Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|