DOT Recruitment 2022: Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has announced the latest notification for the Research Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|DOT Official Website||www.dot.gov.in|
- Research Associate
|Research Associate||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Rs. 75,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Based on Merit
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dot.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Assistant Director General (SC & HQ), Rom No. 302, National Center for Communication Security, 2nd Floor, City Telephone Exchange, Sampangirama Nagar, Banglore – 560027.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|