DIC Recruitment 2022: Digital India Corporation (DIC) has recently announced the latest notification for Full–Stack Developer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Digital India Corporation (DIC)|
|Post Details||Full–Stack Developer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|DIC Official Website||www.dic.gov.in|
|Consultant – Program Management||01|
|On-Boarding Executive||The candidates must have passed Graduation /B.E/ B.Tech. or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 3+ years’ experience in Software/Networking Project Management/Operations, Enterprise-Wide systems integration/implementation projects|
|Full–Stack Developer||The candidates must have passed Graduation/ B.E/ B. Tech./ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 2+ years of experience in Software Development with 1+ years in relevant stack, Working experience of API Creation and RESTful services and Experience on MongoDB, Express.js/ Nest.js, React.js, and Node.js Stack.|
|Software Tester||The candidates must have passed B.E/ B. Tech./ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board with More than 3 years of proven software development and testing experience in IT, More than 2 years of experience in mobile and web app functional testing, Hands-on experience with functional testing, and Hands-on experience with automated testing using Selenium or any other language is a plus.|
|UX Designer||The candidates must have passed Graduation/B.E/B.Tech./B.Des or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 2+ years’ experience in UX Design, 1+ years of proven experience in UX designer and Experience working in an Agile development environment using methodologies like Scrum and tools like JIRA, Confluence.|
|Helpdesk Executive||The candidates must have passed Graduate in Law/ English/ Journalism/ Economics/ Commerce/ any stream or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 0-3 years of experience with zeal to handle customer queries and resolve in|
time bound manner.
|Consultant – Program Management||The candidates must have passed Graduation/ B.E/ B. Tech./ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 6+ years of experience (preferable) having Corporate Exposure and dealing with senior management.|
- Refer to Official Notification.
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dic.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26 December 2022|