DHFWS Recruitment 2022: District Health and Family Welfare Tripura has recently announced the latest notification for the Food Safety Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare Tripura|
|Post Details||Food Safety Officer|
|DHFWS Official Website||www.health.tripura.gov.in|
- Food Safety Officer – 12
|Food Safety Officer||Candidates must have passed a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Sciences or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||22 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Rs. 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Academic Performance
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.health.tripura.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Directorate of Family Welfare & P.M, Govt. of Tripura, 2nd Floor, P.N. Complex, Gurkhabasti, Kunjaban, Agartala-799006”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 November 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|