DHFWS Recruitment 2022: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti have recently announced the latest notification for the Staff Nurse Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Baruipur, South 24 Parganas, Maheshtala, Pujali – West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|DHFWS Official Website||www.s24pgs.gov.in|
|Block Public Health Manager||06|
|Block Data Manager||06|
|Staff Nurse (Urban)||22|
|Community Health Assistant||22|
|Staff Nurse – Polyclinic||04|
|Counselor – Polyclinic||04|
|All Post||The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS, ANM/ GNM, Graduation, Post Graduate Degree MPH/ M.Sc, MBBS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||40 to 62 years|
- Rs. 13,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Merit List
- Written Test
|For All Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.s24pgs.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should send the hard copy of the online application along with the required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address by Speed Post/ Registered Post Only.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- “The Secretary, DH & FW Samity and C.M.O.H South 24 Paragans, Administrative Building (2nd Floor) M.R.Bangur Hospital Complex, 241, Deshapran Sashmal Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata – 700033, W.B.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 August 2022|
|The last date for receipt of the hard copy of the online application||12 August 2022|