DHFWS Recruitment 2022: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti have recently announced the latest notification for the Asha Worker Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|Post Details||Asha Worker|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|DHFWS Official Website||www.healthyhowrah.org|
- Asha Worker – 191
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||30-40 Years|
- Rs. 13,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.healthyhowrah.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The CMOH & Member Secretary, Office of the CMOH, Kalyanpur, Satellite Town Ship, Asansol Howrah, Pin – 713305.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|