DGCA Recruitment 2022: Directorate General of Civil Aviation has recently announced the latest notification for the Consultant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|DGCA Official Website||www.dgca.nic.in|
|Consultant (Deputy Chief)||02|
|Consultant (Senior Flight)||02|
|Consultant (Flight Operations)||03|
|Consultant (Dy. Chief Flight)||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Graduation in Engineering, Science, Master’s Degree in Science, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||63 years|
- Rs.3,78,100/- to Rs. 7,15,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dgca.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should send the hard copy of the online application along with the required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Recruitment Section, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 August 2022|