DGCA Recruitment 2022: Directorate General of Civil Aviation has recently announced the latest notification for the Consultants (Airworthiness) Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Post Details||Consultants (Airworthiness)|
|DGCA Official Website||www.dgca.nic.in|
- Consultants (Airworthiness)
|Consultants (Airworthiness)||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Physics/ Mathematics, BE/ B.Tech in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||63 years|
- Rs. 75,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dgca.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Recruitment Section, DGCA.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|