Department of Sanskrit Education Recruitment 2022: Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan has recently announced the latest notification for the Teacher Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan|
|Department of Sanskrit Education Official Website||www.rajsanskrit.nic.in|
|NON – TSP||209|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed, Diploma, Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age Limit||60 years|
Candidates will be selected based on,
|General/ OBC / Creamy layer||Rs. 150/-|
|EWS/ OBC/ MBC (Non Creamy layer)||Rs. 110/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 90/-|
|PWD/ For People Annual Amount Under 2.5L Below||Rs. 90/-|
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 July 2022|
|Notification Link for TSP Posts||Click Here|
|Notification Link for Non-TSP Posts||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|